Web-Based Room Scheduling
The CADapult FM web-based Room Scheduler is a flexible enterprise-wide web-based Room Scheduling and Reservation System that allows users to search for and schedule meeting facilities to accommodate specific requirements, such as capacity, availability, presentation equipment, and supplies required for group meetings and presentations.
Meeting rooms are easily selected through a listed directory that matches the meeting requirements. The system is enhanced with comprehensive views of Floor Plans and requests for Room Setup and Audio Visual Coordination. Integration of Catering & Maintenance Requests allow for a complete meeting planning solution.
Maintenance & Catering Automation Enhances Meeting Planning & Management
- • Work Flow Processes are automated to allow for proper notification of necessary staff in a timely manner.
- • Room Layout setup & breakdown times are automatically assigned.
- • Integration with the CADapult FM Maintenance Request application allows for automated maintenance scheduling when room layout changes are requests are created.
- • Integration with the CADapult FM Catering Manager facilitates catering requests from multiple menus for scheduling deliveries for specific times and locations.
- • Catering cost reports can be allocated easily to cost centers.
Comprehensive Functionality: Searching, Scheduling, Viewing & Reporting
- • Multiple Search Capabilities with user-denfinable fields for data tracking.
- • Daily & Recurring reservations can be scheduled in real time to eliminate scheduling conflicts.
- • Meetings can be Scheduled and Viewed by the entire Staff or designated Meeting Coordinators.
- • Automated emailing, Maintenance Scheduling, and Catering Request capabilities. • View & Print Meeting Calendars in Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Views. • View and Print Detail and Summary Reports.
- • Viewing Conference Room pictures, equipment, and furniture.
- • Integrated Building Floor Plan viewing allows easy mapping of Meeting Rooms.